[macvoiceover] Re: downloading

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 06:10:38 -0500

No you don't have to do anything else. To check the status of your download interact with the list and then with the group and you will hear the download status and file size etc. If your file is small you may be through with the download and may not notice the downloads window. HTH

On Dec 15, 2007, at 11:55 PM, V L Owens wrote:

When I click on a download link, I see "list," "close," "minimize," etc. Is the Mac downloading at this point, or do I need to do something further? Thanks.
On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:32 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Yes you can download from a Mac put them on a removable disk such as a USB drive and then load them on a PC.

Greg
On Dec 15, 2007, at 9:25 PM, V L Owens wrote:

Hi. Can I download things on to a mac and move them to a pc via external hard drive? or does each computer type format a hard drive in it's own language? I know this is probably very obvious, but I don't know the answer. <smile> Peace.
On Dec 15, 2007, at 6:01 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Has anyone tried out Fluid yet? This is one of the best pieces of software that I have used from the web for the web. In short it takes a web application and turns it into a desktop application, complete with menu bar and all that good stuff. Check it out at https://fluidapp.com and let me know how you like it.