[macvoiceover] Re: deleting podcasts

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:38:33 -0600

Ok, something is up then, because I hold the second tap and nothing happens. It
works on my main screen and in the app switcher, so I can't imagine it's a
setting issue.

One thing that happens when I do a double tap and hold is that an option
saying, "menu item" appears after I do it. It shows up right after "get more
episodes" when right flicking. It isn't a button or a tab, and tapping it does
nothing, but perhaps its appearance gives a clue?

Thoughts?

Ian