[macvoiceover] deleting podcasts

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:04:20 -0600

Ok, I've followed every direction I could find as precisely as possible and
can't delete podcasts from my iPhone.

Here's what isn't working, please spot where I'm going wrong.

On the phone itself
Double tap and hold.
I flick until I find the podcast I want to delete.
I tap with one finger twice, holding my finger down on the second tap.
I hear the chirpy tone telling me I can do something.
Without lifting my finger I slide it to the right as a swipe gesture, nothing.
I quickly slide it to the right as a swipe gestur, nothing.
I flick my finger to the right with a flourish, nothing.

In iTunes
I find podcasts under my source list under devices.
I Interact with the podcasts table.
I go to the podcast I want to delete as I would have in iTunes under Windows,
not ability to delete from there.

This is how an on-line guide told me to do it.
I go to my iPhone under devices
I select the podcasts button, interact with the scroll area
Click the sync podcasts check box
Go to the table of podcasts, find my podcast
Go to the table of episodes, find the episodes I want to delete
Check boxes for whether or not to sync episodes are dimmed.

Ok, so can somebody give me a simple step by step on how to delete podcasts
from my iPhone?

Thanks for your patience.