[macvoiceover] debugging and programming

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 16:01:02 +0200

Hello all,

I have just installed

so I am now running prerelease software.osx  10.9.3.
Since this is now available for everyone, I think I can ask something here:

1. I can’t find how to report comments (with a specific tool) or is this only
available from
https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram

2.      About programming in c++ or the equivalent for writing mac/ios programs:
I have programmed in the past with c++ when I was using windows 2000 and visual
studio as compiler and project manager.
Now, I would like to start again with programming and I was wondering if there
is a good , accessible suite to write program’s as blind user with voiceover
and osx.

All comments are very welcome.

kind regards,
William Windels