[macvoiceover] Yes you can comp in Logic Pro X with Voiceover.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 02:24:58 -0400

Hi folks,

Comping seems to work this way.

When you record over a part on a track a new take folder is created.
Press option-f to show, or, hide  the take folder.
Now using the item chooser type take and your takes by number will be found.
You can sample them by VO keys-space on the one you want and playing your
project.
There are key commands for packing the take folder, unpack the folder to
existing tracks, or, to new tracks.

HTH.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.