[macvoiceover] Re: control/option/space won't activate links!!!

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:41:09 -0500

It's usually, not control-option-space that you use to activate links though
you use it to activate buttons and in some circumstances links. Rather, you
should be using return to activate links. Also, while rebooting may be
necessary in some instances with some problems, you really shouldn't have to
reboot in most cases when you have a problem on the mac; I'm not at all saying
it's never necessary but it shouldn't be something you have to resort to often.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart