[macvoiceover] Re: Changing my homepage in safari?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:32:30 -0600

Hi Jennifer,

Please don't feel bad about asking questions... that's how we learn.

To change your home page in Safari, while you are in Safari, press  command
comma to go to Safari preferences.  You should be on a web address of your
current home page.  You can either type a new address here, or VO right arrow
to "set to  current page, home page" button and press VO space... this will
select the page you are currently on as your homepage.

HTH

Russell
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!