[macvoiceover] Re: checking my itunes account

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:28:56 -0400

Hello, Alan,

After you enter your password and press the view acount button, it appears to
take you right back to your account button.  At this point, tab and you'll pass
account menu, and will find the iTunes web area.  Keep on tabbing and it will
take you into your account, with choices such as edit account information and
so on.

Hope this helps!

Marcy

On Apr 25, 2010, at 2:00 PM, Allen wrote:

> Hi, listers,
>
> I want to edit my credit card info on my iTunes account, but I am going in
> circles.  I find where it shows my email address and "view account", and then
> I enter my password.  But each time I select the View Account button, I am
> taken right back where I started.  After I enter my password what should I
> press VO+space on to have my account info displayed?
>
> Thanks
>

> Allen
> allen.jd42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcy