[macvoiceover] O/T An Idea Whose Time Has Come,

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:21:58 -0400

Hello Listers,

I realize that this is off topic, however, I believe that you will understand
why I have poste this.  Networks for Training and Development is hosting an
Employment Symposium in June.  We would like to invite a guest speaker who is
blind and who works at an Apple store to speak at one of our workshops.
Unfortunately, we do not have enough funding to pay all the costs regarding
this person's coming to Philadelphia.  Does anyone have any contacts with Apple
or any  other foundation that might fund this person's travel and lodging
expenses?
I believe that it is important for people to know about real jobs that real
people with disabilities are actually doing, using our skills and abilities.
Does anyone have any ideas?  Please feel free to write me off list.
Best Regards,
Suzanne Erb,
suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: suzerb>