[macvoiceover] Re: calendar

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:23:57 -0500

In ical, do the following:

1. Select the home calendar from the calendar list.  Uncheck all the other
calendars, as this will make it evident to ical which calendar you want.  You
can only add events to the home calendar or calendars you manually create.
2. Press command n for new event.
3. Tab to both the title and location edit fields and fill them in.
4. Put a check in the all day event checkbox.  You can leave whatever date is
listed after the checkbox, as it will be overridden with your custom set up.
5.Tab to the repeat pop-up and choose custom.
6. Choose monthly in the frequency pop-up.
7. Fill in the month frequency in the edit field.  For example, if the event
will repeat every month, fill in  the numeral 1 in the edit field, which is
actually the numeral in there by default.
8. Select the radio button labelled other, which is the only undimmed radio
button.
9. Choose which number day in the pop-up, for example 4th if it is the 4th
Tuesday of each month the event will occur.
10. Choose the day of the week in the next pop-up.
11. Press vo-space bar on the done button, and the event is created on the day
of each month you set.

Marcy

        --
Marcy