[macvoiceover] Re: burning cds on ITunes

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 14:51:40 -0500

Hi, Samantha,

In iTunes make a play list of the songs you wish to burn to the cd.  (Note: all
the songs you want on the cd must be in the iTunes library.)  Vo-right-arrow
past that play list's songs table until you come to the burn cd button and
press vo-space to activate it, of course making sure you have a blank cd in the
burner.