[macvoiceover] Re: burning cds on ITunes

  • From: Basil Clement <basilclement@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:39:42 +0000

Hi Samantha.

The first thing to do is to create a play list of the tracks you want on the
CD.  You can do this by clicking on the "new play list" button.  You will then
be asked for a title.  Once you have created the play list, you can add to it
by copying and pasting from your music library.

When you have chosen the songs for your CD, click on the "burn disc" button.
The default setting is for audio CDs, IE the sort that play in cars and normal
stereo players.

I hope that helps.

Basil