[macvoiceover] Re: another internet question

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:09:50 -0400

sorry for the cryptisism.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 10:44 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi:

so much for the Voiceover Getting Started tutorial right? Where is broup mode. I don't recall ever hearing of it or running across it anywhere. I'm running Leopard. Excuse my ignorance.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 7:16 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I don't think it works that way.  you could try broup mode.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 8:57 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hello. I have another internet issue. This has bothered me for a while and now I am forced to ask why voiceover command and p pushed together do not take me to text? It's hard to find articles on a big web page without appropriate access. any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? thanks.