[macvoiceover] Re: Youtube ads

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover Email list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 18:43:10 -0600

Thanks! I will try this!

Merry Christmas!

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Nov 28, 2015, at 6:07 PM, CJ Daniel <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Cheryl,

There’s another way. With Quick-Nav on, press F to find the search text
field. When you’ve found it, press tab once, if nothing happens, press it
one more time. There’s sometimes a lag that requires the second press of the
tab. All of this, of course, after VoiceOver announces “add can be skipped.”
If you try it before the announcement, then you’ll get no where. I think
this method is faster than the Item Chooser route. But, I could be wrong.

Merry Christmas,

CJ

On Nov 28, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all.

When I load a youtube link in safari and an ad starts I get the announcement
that this ad can be skipped. That's great! But I haven't figured out how to
skip it. Can somebody please give me instructions for this?

Thanks.