[macvoiceover] Re: Youtube ads

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:46:41 -0700

Yes, item chooser, not finder! LOL!

On Nov 28, 2015, at 3:55 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks! A while ago I muted the video and explored and there it was. I think
the item chooser is indeed the best way to find it.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Nov 28, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Cheryl,

I usually use the item finder to search for the word “skip” and then VO +
space on the skip ad button.

HTH

Russell
On Nov 28, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all.

When I load a youtube link in safari and an ad starts I get the
announcement that this ad can be skipped. That's great! But I haven't
figured out how to skip it. Can somebody please give me instructions for
this?

Thanks.