[macvoiceover] Re: You know, I really like Apples Voiceover!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 03:01:01 -0400

yes, I love the english and australian english voices.

On Jun 23, 2010, at 1:25 AM, Mary Otten wrote:

Hi Keith,
I love ibooks. I just bought my first one, a book that isn't on
bookshare, nor audible nor web braille. I could, of course scan this
400 page book and come out with excellent copy. But clicking and having
it immediately available without having to take the time to scan and
fix is pretty awesome. The only problem with ibooks is, of course,
they're not free. <smile> Not quite as good as going to the public
library and picking up a book without having to scan or pay for it. But
still pretty darned cool. I'm also really glad for the keyboard input
and braille support in ios4. I see a braille display in my future, for
sure. Oh and multi-language support for speech and braille.

Mary