[macvoiceover] Re: Word for the Mac?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:55:15 -0400

Hi donna,

perhaps if you interact with the ruller, you might find the page break markers there.

On Jul 23, 2009, at 5:26 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

David,

Had some email issues, but finally got the file onto my Windows machine. And yes, the page breaks are there. This is a good thing, I think I’ll write to Apple and see if there’s some way to get VO to indicate it.
Donna