[macvoiceover] Which Email clients work best with Voice Over?

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:51:25 +0100

Well, the subject line says it all, I guess.

When I start configuring my Mac Book, I will want to select the email client
that works best with Voice Over.  Does the Mac Book come with an email
client that will fit the bill, or would it be better for me to purchase a
third-party program?

I would want an email program that allows me to automatically filter an
organize messages into separate folders.  It would also be nice if the
program had an accessible spell checker.

Regards,

Mike