[macvoiceover] Re: What app do I use?

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:41:17 -0500

It depends on your definition of accessible.
I have no trouble with html tables, as moving through the columns using vo-right arrow and vo-up/down arrow work just fine for me. Others do not agree, so your mileage may vary.

On Aug 5, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Shaun Jones wrote:

I have the app but I haven't purchased it, yet however do any of you know if the tables produced by it are accessible?
On Aug 5, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

I want to second the vote for taco html editor.
I use it just about everytime I need to write html code, and it works perfectly. Of course, text edit can handle this too, but I don't like the html produced via this method.

On Aug 5, 2008, at 10:00 AM, vashaun jones wrote:

Listers I need to write an article that will have HTML coding in it and was wondering what application I need to use in order to accomplish this? It's going to be in a news letter and not on a blog so Ecto and Mars Edit won't help in this case. Any assistance will be appreciated.

With best regards,
V. Jones