[macvoiceover] Re: What app do I use?

  • From: Dave Hunt <dave.hunt2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:27:01 -0400

I would use textedit and save the result as html. If you know the UNIX editor called vi and want to code the entire content by hand, run that from the terminal.

Just a couple of suggestions,

Dave

On Aug 5, 2008, at 11:00 AM, vashaun jones wrote:

Listers I need to write an article that will have HTML coding in it and was wondering what application I need to use in order to accomplish this? It's going to be in a news letter and not on a blog so Ecto and Mars Edit won't help in this case. Any assistance will be appreciated.

With best regards,
V. Jones