[macvoiceover] Voiceover:Fw: [announce] AFFORDABLE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS SEMINAR

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:15:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 8:37 AM
Subject: [announce] AFFORDABLE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS SEMINAR

AFFORDABLE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS SEMINAR - Panel discussions about accessible
software solutions that are no cost or low cost (under $200). This is the
fifth in our series of technology workshops which are free and open to the
public.

Learn about products such as Apple's Leopard 10.5 with VoiceOver, System
Access, Microsoft Accessibility tools and other options for screen
magnification and screen reading systems

Friday June 6, 20:00 to 22:00 UTC, 4pm to 6pm Eastern, 1:00 to 3:00pm
Pacific Standard Time at the LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
in San Francisco. You can also hear this seminar on ACB Radio World by
visiting the following link:
http://radio.acb.org:8000/world