[macvoiceover] Voiceover speaking double insertion message when using dictate in an edit field

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:49:11 -0700

Ever since upgrading to iOS 8.2, on my iPhone six, whenever I use dictation, as
I am doing now, voiceover says "inserted, "and then some or all of the text I
have dictated, then says "inserted, "again, and repeat until the end of
dictation.  Only one copy of the dictated text appears in the edit box. Any
clues about this, or re-productions of this behavior?

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net
Sent from my iPhone>