[macvoiceover] Re: VO and PDF

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:52:34 -0400

and to add to this excellent list, if you are focused on an item which provides for it, the equivelant of right click is vo-shift-m.

On Sep 13, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Sara wrote:

Hi. Glad you got the chance to test with a Mac. smile
I can only answer your last question about file menus. Yes there is a way to access a menu bar in almost every program I run into.
Control option m should get you there and then you can arrow around.
You'll find the Apple menu which is for things like system preferences, shut down, sleep, etc. The next one will usually be the name of the program you are in such as finder or text edit. That menu usually has stuff specific to that program. Then after that there's usually the standard file edit view etc. give or take a few options. smile If you press control option m a second time you will get some more menus for time machine, bluetooth, the clock, and a few other things.
Hope this helps,
Sara