[macvoiceover] Re: VMware again another issue.

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:00:01 +0100

I haven't switched Option and Command like some people suggested as I wasn't
sure what the Command Tab (Alt Tab in Windows) would then do.  I am used to it
and find I am able to go to another Windows machine and just use the keyboard
normally and forget all about my changes or the differences when in Fussion
which is handy.  I use Sharp Keys to map a few keystrokes on my number pad for
screen reader modifier keys, right mouse click etc.