[macvoiceover] Re: Using gprs internet from a Nokia phone in a mac with vo?

  • From: Claudio Haase <claudiohaase@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:41:13 -0200

Hi Daniela, use the USB conection. It's more fast than bluetooth. You
do not need to add the service. It is automatically added when you
plug the USB cable. You only need to configure the conection.
Username and password are not required, but you must to provide the
phone number to dial.
I use this method. If you hav some difficulty to connect, I can try to help you