[macvoiceover] Re: Using gprs internet from a Nokia phone in a mac with vo?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 00:45:33 +0200

Hello Claudia:
This internet issue is getting me Crazy!  Some say that a tel number, user and
pass are not required and I just don't have a phone number because I have the
internet service in my mobil phone and I don't need to dial anything!
My Nokia is paired with my macbook pro Via bluetooth and I can also connect it
trough USB port, but the issue is that network configuration and the required
data.
If you don't mind, I can give you my skype and like that, we can share more!
Thank you for all your help!
SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY