[macvoiceover] Re: Twitter Tells Developers to Stop Making Mainstream Clients

  • From: ShamelessFanGirl <shamelessfangirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:13:07 -0500

Hello all,

Your expressed logic was the exact reason why I posted this news here.
Apologies for its being OT Keith. My thinking at the time was what this may
mean for the future of accessibility in twitter clients, both on the Mac
proper, and iOS platforms. I too use Tweetlist, have tried, and abhor twitters'
own iPhone client. Not only that, but this seems an extreme example of control
being taken to the endth.

All that aside of course, it simply made me angry enough to show it to others.
Again, my sincerest apologies for its being out of place here; I'm normally
conscious of such things, and assure you, that had I found it to be as such,
wouldn't have posted to begin with.

Have a good one all

Twitter: @IndigoCellist
Sent from my iPhone