[macvoiceover] Re: Trackpad Commander Braille display

  • From: Linnette Whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 01:55:16 -0400

$69 without taxes. Yes, Apple does allow some modifications.  However, you are
unable to modify the gestures that are preconfigured.  There is less
memorization using the trackpad--you swipe one finger to the left to go
backwards and just the opposite to go in the other direction--after some
exploration, it really is not that difficult to navigate the Mac.  I wish
several years ago when I purchased my first Mac that I had the trackpad,
because this truly would have expedited my learning and mastery of the Mac and
Voice Over.

Linnette