[macvoiceover] Trackpad Commander Braille display

  • From: Linnette Whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 01:20:40 -0400

Hello Group,

I repurchased my trackpad commander and updated the software and I am having no
problems. I also have a Braille display connected via bluetooth to my Imac and
find that navigation with the trackpad is more efficient while using the
keyboard only.  I have carpal tunnel and using the trackpad is truly a plus,
because it takes pressure off of my hands and wrists. For those considering
purchasing the trackpad with their Imac, it is truly worth the investment. You
can also use the keyboard learn mode for learning the trackpad gestures while
using Voice Over. Just press VO plus k and flick and tap away.

Linnette>