[macvoiceover] Re: Teaching the use of the Mac to Computer newcomers

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:33:09 -0400

I have sent your message to John Hess who is a trainer and I think he will be
able to help you.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.