[macvoiceover] Re: Streaming Audio and Video

  • From: Sean Murphy <smur7241@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:08:02 +1100

Hi,

There are a lot of collaboration tools on the net. Such as:

Google Talks
WebEx by Cisco
Link by Microsoft
Saratech has something as well.

to name a few. I have used WebEx and the Mac version is accessible to a point.
There is a lot of areas that VO doesn't work. There is a web conference tool
called Talk Community which is fully accessible from what I have been told.

This is what I think you are looking forward. They permit you to play audio,
video, share desktops and talk. You can set up telephone conferences if you
like as well. Costs is something else that you will have to check out.

Sean
On