[macvoiceover] Speakable items plus dictation

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:02:32 -0500

Btw speakable items is in accessibility in System Preferences and also works
though you may have to fiddle with various items. I've just managed after trial
and error to create an item to take me to a website I visit a lot. I have it on
continuous listening so I don't have to hold down a key. Put dictation and
speakable items together, though as I say there's some trial and error
involved, and you can go hands free a lot of the time.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart