[macvoiceover] Speakable items, dictation + voice commands

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:07:41 -0700

Under Snow Leopard, there were a bunch of things you could tell the computer
to--from "what time is it," to "go to top of page," and so forth.  I never got
it to do too well with my MBP and its internal microphone, but now that I've
got the new kitty and an external mic, I'm wondering if this would work better.
 I'd still keep a dictation shortcut, though, otherwise all my documents will
come out with "computer, what time is it?" right in the middle of them.  Not
the best way to get a job.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/