[macvoiceover] Re: Sound Studio?

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:49:21 -0500

keith, I had a look and can't even figure out how to move to the beginning or end of a file. There is not much info on keyboard commands. Also, it looks like you can do multitrack but I don't see a track table. Audacity is still the easiest thing to use but if you have any info on the things I just mentioned please pas them along.

On Feb 3, 2009, at 10:44 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Has any one plaied around with the new Sound Studio?

I have begun some notes and I would like to combine notes to create some kind of a guide.

Sound Studio for the most part does work well with Voiceover and it is full of features, I would just like to learn to use more of them.

Thanks.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab