[macvoiceover] Re: Sound Studio?

  • From: Richard Most <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:00:15 -0700

John,
Sound studio records in stereo. Yes you can edit mulilbe tracks. I rip NLS cassette talking books using sound studio.

Richard, please share with the class: is sound-studio a multitrack recorder and is it easy to minipulate the tracks, solo and mute them, cut and paste to specific tracks and thinkgs of that nature? Just looking to hear from practical experience. Take care and thanks. s