[macvoiceover] Shiira Preferences Pain

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:36:37 -0400

Hi:

I downloaded the web browser "Shiira," and liked it, that is until I opened the
preferences and found that the buttons were not only unlabeled, but vo+space
nor VO+command+F5 then VO+Shift+space twice didn't seem to do anything. Am I
just stuck not setting preferences for this program, or is there some secret
that I'm missing?

Thanks,

James A. Dean