[macvoiceover] Re: Shiira Preferences Pain

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:38:37 -0400

Well, the labels are listed underneath, so figuring out which labels correspond
to which buttons isn't too hard, but the buttons don't click, or change
anything, or whatever. LOL.

See what you can do, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I do like this
thing. Would just like to have a home page other than "untitled" and a few
little other small things.

James A. Dean