[macvoiceover] Re: Selecting text problem.

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:17:07 -0600

If you go to the main page for apple to the core you can find it. The process
works pretty well if a little cumbersome.

Using shift plus arrows in ML it seems that you have to have quick nav on and
be in words or characters. If it suddenly stops working, like it selects a link
for you instead of the text you thought you were on, try checking if you have
your rotor set to links. That snagged me a couple of times before I realized.

Ian