[macvoiceover] Computer Issues

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 07:20:36 -0500

First of all, thanks for the help with the IPad. I have the side switch on
"rotation lock", but by changing it temporarily to mute and unmute, I was able
to discern immediately that this is the problem.

Now for my latest problems. First of all, the Mac Mini was going down if you
down arrowed in characters when I was in Safari, so I went to Web Rotar and got
to the place I wanted. I went to try to start a thread, trying to copy the
daily start up into my clipboard as usual, but I couldn't. I hadn't shut down
this computer for a time, so I went to restart, but now the speech doesn't work
in it and I don't know how to solve that issue.

Now, as for my Air, for some reason it started grouping all of my bank
information that I receive from Bnak of America together. Nothing else is
grouped like that, so I am not sure why that is, but it has been doing this
since about June 30.

Thanks.

Cindy