[macvoiceover] Selecting mail messages

  • From: "John Gunn" <gunn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:19:20 -0600

Hello All:

I want to thank those who gave me advise yesterday regarding selecting files
out of sequence which worked well.  Now my request is, while in the list of
messages, I tried cursor tracking off, VO-command-space and I don't see this
like I do in files am I missing something?  Sorry for my brain melt.  smile

Take care,

John