[macvoiceover] Re: Using adium

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:46:35 -0400

Is it necessary to install Growl with Adium, or it will work just fine without it? Thanks!

Ignasi
On Mar 25, 2009, at 7:19 PM, chantel cuddemi wrote:

Growl does speak incoming messages. you need to set that up in the events pane in preferences. Ht,
Chantel.
On Mar 25, 2009, at 7:13 PM, Marie Howarth wrote:

I do believe growl will speak incoming messages. gets messy if you have a few conversations going. Growl can be downloaded on the adium site if you didn't install it with Adium. I turned mine off, it was reading my twitter too. so annoying when you have a lot of tweets. lol.

On 25 Mar 2009, at 22:29, Blind Innovator wrote:

OK, I'm trying to figure out adium.  Is there a way to have incoming
messages automatically read?  Has anyone written a tutorial for this
application?  Any tips and tricks will be appreciated.

Brett