[macvoiceover] Re: Secure Text

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <ml.perkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:19:20 -0500

When you put in text in a password field, VO says secured text. Windows does something similar, just saying star, star, star. That is why I tell people to choose passwords that are not hard to type. Have at least one number, like 1 or 2, that you never miss, and at least one upper case letter, 8 is another good number.

what is your Skype name:
MLP
On Aug 30, 2007, at 9:19 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Listers how do I interact with secure text? I was going through the wireless network assistant and it is asking for me to enter secure text (password) and when I attempt to enter the numbers VO says nothing and it appears that no text is being inserted. Can some one tell me what to do?