[macvoiceover] Re: Scanning and doing OCR

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:28:48 -0400

This is what I ned to know. The package has a pdf reader but it also has a program called scan and read pro. I know, the description on the website is confusing and the sales person assured me that scan and read was for scanning with a scanner. I am hoping that the info on the website is just written out of order. scan and read should allow you to scan and read a document.

On Sep 30, 2008, at 11:31 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Ok, this package says something about converting pdfs? So does it actually do the scanning part too or do you have to scan and then pass the images to this program?

--
Cheryl

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab