[macvoiceover] Re: Sara's computer

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:29:09 -0500

Hi there. I guess that can work although I have found that a lot of the salespeople are constantly trying to get you to buy or hanging around etc. I know they have to watch the equipment to make sure nobody steals it, but I wish they wouldn't grab the mouse and try to help me every time I try and do something. Also, sometimes it is just better to have the equipment at your workspace to see how it works with your network and all that other technology. Yes you could maybe bring your own stuff to the store but that can be difficult sometimes. I am not saying that testing things at the store never works, I am just saying it didn't work for me in this case. smile

Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Bartlett" <dennis.bartlett@xxxxxxxxxx>