[macvoiceover] Re: Restoring accidentally deleted audiobooks in iTunes

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 14:35:20 -0700

Sorry, I was panicking a bit and skipped mentioning that. Yes I checked the
trash, but the option to put back is dimmed, the explanation for this I found
on line is that the destiantion folder no longer exists. I’m assuming I
accomplished this little bit of dopiness during my deletion process.

Fortunately I found a USB stick with enough room on it to hold my files and can
get from the trash to there. Fortunately these are mostly copied from CD, so no
protection against moving them around. After that I’ll figure out how to get
them back into my library. A heads up on that would be appreciated if you can
offer any steps to accomplish that.

Ian