[macvoiceover] Re: Regional settings for internet and voice over

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:43:51 -0400

Hello,

when you pick a second language in the language rotor, you can swap languages
by performing the rotor gesture (which is done by placing 2 fingers on the
screen and turning them like turning a dial) and flicking up or down with 1
finger once your on the language setting.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info