[macvoiceover] Re: Question please.

  • From: Kelvin Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 07:52:06 +1300

Then something else is happening, or not happening.
After clicking on the link, hold down VO and press f2 twice quickly. This will
bring up a list of windows open in Safari. See if anything relates to your
attempt to register
Otherwise the site may show something but it is not accessible. You might get
some sighted help to check for you.

TF
.
On 15/12/2014, at 4:56 am, Sandy Scovell <sandy.scovell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: