[macvoiceover] Re: Question about IListen activation

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:58:09 -0800

thanks for this i'm not sure if there is an i-listen for the leopard os.
On Jul 2, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Chris Gilland Desktop wrote:

http://macspeech.com

Basicly, it is a program that let's you dictate to the computer, kind a like you do in star trek. It comes with a vxi u s b dongle, and a one ear peace mike head phone set, plus your manual, and the software. Unfortunately, 7.1 which is what I have, only works with Tiger, not Leopard, but any way. Beying Tiger's what I have, I'm pretty well ok.

Chris.