[macvoiceover] Re: Putting GarageBand to work!

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:29:31 -0500

ooo!

can you buy me one too?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:43 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Putting GarageBand to work!

Hi folks,

This week, we baught a midi controler/keyboard which is truely plug
and play.  See them here,

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=m-audio+key+station&go=Go!

If you have any music in you at all, you can do this!

If you like, you can play the cords on one track, the melody on
another, bace on a 3rd track and drums on another and choose which
instraments you want to use.

If you have not done so, please download the GarageBand guides from,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover
Or,
www.lioncourt.com

The more I use GarageBand, the more I like it.