[macvoiceover] Re: Putting GarageBand to work!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:06:10 -0500

You mean the end product?

Keith Reedy

On Jan 18, 2009, at 7:46 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:

can you show us a demo of this like record something?
thanks
mike

On Jan 18, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

This week, we baught a midi controler/keyboard which is truely plug and play. See them here,

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=m-audio+key+station&go=Go !

If you have any music in you at all, you can do this!

If you like, you can play the cords on one track, the melody on another, bace on a 3rd track and drums on another and choose which instraments you want to use.

www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover
Or,
www.lioncourt.com

The more I use GarageBand, the more I like it.

Keith Reedy

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babcock@ gwhostin istrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net